Terms and Conditions
• Valid on new contracted bookings only from October 15, 2021 – June 30, 2022 and actualized by December 31, 2024 at participating properties in the Caribbean and Latin America.
• Promotion cannot be combined with any other Promotions, offers or discounts. Promotion must be referenced at the start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the meeting or event and is subject to availability (blackout dates may apply). The Promotion is not valid with any room blocks or events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to October 15, 2021.
• Marriott Bonvoy Points are deposited at the end of the program and the Customer must be a Marriott Bonvoy™️ member with an active account. Points are not transferrable, have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• In accordance with the laws of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the Promotion and the earning of Marriott Bonvoy™️ Points do not apply to government employees, officials, employees of State-Owned Entities (SOEs) and those acting on behalf of government agencies, departments and SOEs when booking an event on behalf of their employing entity, as well as intermediaries when booking on behalf of a non-U.S. governmental entity or SOE.
• Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Promotion is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
• Points are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
• Bookings made through a tour operator are considered a “Non-Qualifying Rate”. For additional information, please see the Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions.
• Our Commitment to Clean: Learn more about the specific steps Marriott is taking during this time at clean.marriott.com