One Epic Trip
Check London and Paris off of your bucket list in style
and enjoy double the adventure.
Experience two incredible cities which offer
the experience of a lifetime.
Stay in one of the 60+ Marriott hotels
save up to 25% when you book in advance.
Discover Your London
Marriott offers a hotel option for every occasion in every part of London to fit your needs. Stay with Marriott and have the vibrant and varied neighbourhoods of Central London, Knightsbridge & Kensington, South London, North-West London and Richmond & Heathrow on your doorstep.
Save up to 25% on your next stay when you book direct and pay in advance, by using promotional code ADV. With rates starting as low as £79 per room per night, don’t wait to discover your London!
Hotels in Paris
Welcome to Paris! From historical landmarks, impressive museums, unmissable gastronomic treats, there is always something to explore in the city of lights. Make the most of your trip to Paris, stay in one of our amazing hotels, whatever your favourite scenery is, Marriott hotels offers a blend of contemporary and stylish hotels set in the most iconic locations of Paris.
Save up to 25% on your next stay when you book direct and pay in advance, use promotional code ADV. With rates starting as low as 79€ per room per night, don’t wait to discover your Paris!
Don’t wait to explore London and Paris’s foodie scenes – get your teeth into these fun experiences for, quite literally, the icing on the cake. Mix classic and contemporary London flavours and join the “apéro” trend in Paris.
- Experience both cities’ lively food scenes, from rooftop bars and street food markets to hands-on cooking classes.
- Feel like a local while taking part in Paris’s “apéro” tradition where Parisians head to their favorite spots for drinks and small bites.
- Venture to Boxpark Shoreditch in London to feast on flavors from across the world at this quirky food hub.
Must See Culture
Exploring all of Paris and London’s museums, galleries and historic sites will take a lifetime, so get ahead of the game and plan your trip. Find eclectic exhibits and fashion icons in Paris and make use of London lates.
- Make the most of your chance to visit some of the world’s top galleries and museums in these two incredible cities.
- Fall in love with iconic Parisian fashion brands at Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris and Fondation Louis Vuitton.
- Catch the latest contemporary art exhibitions in London during a late-night visit to Tate Modern
Head off the tourist trail by uncovering lesser-known areas and attractions now, before word gets out. Explore eclectic London neighbourhoods and uncover secret Parisian spots.
- Go off the beaten track and discover the cities’ lesser-known spots, before word gets out.
- Be dazzled by a quirky collection of fairground objects and vintage merry-go-rounds at the Musée des Arts Forains (Les Pavillons de Bercy) in Paris.
- Take a boat trip along Regent’s Canal to London’s Little Venice and enjoy a stay London Marriott Maida Vale
Armed with your endless wanderlust, now’s the time to see Paris and London’s famous landmarks on one action-packed trip. Marvel at extraordinary monuments in Paris and find wizard wonders and unique views in London.
- Get up close to Paris and London’s most famous landmarks on one action-packed adventure.
- Soak up Parisian sights with a glass of bubbly from the sky-high champagne bar at the Eiffel Tower.
- Fill your Instagram feed with iconic views of Westminster, the Big Ben and London Eye from Gillrays Steakhouse & Bar
Pack in adventurous experiences that’ll get your adrenaline pumping, while you can still hold your nerve. Experience boats, trains and automobiles in London and take to the air in Paris.
- Get your adrenaline pumping during some thrill-seeking experiences, while you can still hold your nerve.
- Follow in the footsteps of James Bond and speed along the Thames during a fast-paced RIB speedboat tour of London.
- Soar 490 feet above Paris and experience top-notch views from the color-changing Ballon Generali.
Fly with United
Start your amazing journey to London and Paris with United Airlines® by choosing from 20 daily nonstop flights from the U.S. year-round. And your options don’t end there. United offers all kinds of different choices for customizing your trip to match both your wants and your wallet — from booking and how you’ll spend your time at the airport to seating, entertainment and refreshments on board.
Plus, if you’re a member of United MileagePlus®, you’ll earn award miles for flying and can use them on hotels, activities, everyday purchases and more. At the end of the day, United is there to make sure your adventure is worry-free, seamlessly fun and totally you.
Hop across the Channel with Eurostar
High-speed train travel with Eurostar allows you to tick off London and Paris in a single trip. It takes just 2 hours 16 minutes to pop from city centre to city centre. So you can enjoy a full English breakfast and be in Paris in time for a café lunch.