ONE EPIC TRIP
Check London and Paris off of your bucket list in style!
Enjoy double the adventure in two incredible cities during the experience of a lifetime.
Stay in one of the 60+ Marriott hotels and
save up to 25% when you book in advance.
Discover Your London
Marriott offers a hotel option for every occasion in every part of London for all your needs. Stay with Marriott to have the vibrant and varied neighborhoods of Central London, Knightsbridge and Kensington, South London, North-West London, and Richmond and Heathrow on your doorstep.
Save up to 25% on your next stay when you book direct and pay in advance, by using promotional code ADV for standard rates and code M96 for Member rates. With rates starting as low as £79 per room per night.
Hotels in Paris
From historical landmarks and impressive museums to unmissable gastronomic treats, there is so much to discover in the “City of Lights”. Make the most of your trip to Paris and stay in one of our amazing hotels. No matter whatyour favourite scenery is, Marriott offers a blend of contemporary and stylish hotels set in the most iconic locations of Paris.
Save up to 25% on your next stay when you book direct and pay in advance, by using promotional code ADV for Standard rates and code M96 for Member rates. With rates starting as low as 79€ per room per night.
Pack in adventurous experiences that’ll get your adrenaline pumping, while you can still hold your nerve. Experience boats, trains, and automobiles in London, and take to the air in Paris.
- Enjoy some thrill-seeking experiences.
- Follow in the footsteps of James Bond and speed along the Thames during a fast-paced RIB speedboat tour of London.
- Soar 490 feet above Paris and experience top-notch views from the color-changing Ballon Generali.
Armed with your endless wanderlust, now’s the time to see Paris and London’s famous landmarks on one action-packed trip. Marvel at extraordinary monuments in Paris, and find wizard wonders and unique views in London.
- Get up close to Paris and London’s most famous landmarks.
- Soak up Parisian sights with a glass of bubbly from the sky-high champagne bar at the Eiffel Tower.
- Fill your Instagram feed with iconic views of Westminster, and the London Eye from Gillray’s Steakhouse & Bar
Head off the tourist trail by uncovering lesser-known areas and attractions now, before word gets out. Explore eclectic London neighborhoods and uncover secret Parisian spots.
- Go off the beaten track and discover the cities’ hidden gems.
- Be dazzled by a quirky collection of fairground objects and vintage merry-go-rounds at the Musée des Arts Forains (Les Pavillons de Bercy) in Paris.
- Take a boat trip along Regent’s Canal to London’s Little Venice and enjoy a stay London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale.
Exploring all of Paris and London’s museums, galleries, and historic sites will take a lifetime, so get ahead of the game and plan your trip. Find eclectic exhibits and fashion icons in Paris, and make use of London lates.
- Make the most of your chance to visit some of the world’s top galleries and museums in these two incredible cities.
- Fall in love with iconic Parisian fashion brands at Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris and Fondation Louis Vuitton.
- Catch the latest contemporary art exhibitions in London during a late-night visit to Tate Modern.
Don’t wait to explore London and Paris’s foodie scenes – get your teeth into these fun experiences for, quite literally, the icing on the cake. Mix classic and contemporary London flavors, and join the “apéro” trend in Paris.
- Experience both cities’ lively food scenes, from rooftop bars and street food markets to hands-on cooking classes.
- Feel like a local while taking part in Paris’ “apéro” tradition, where Parisians head to their favorite spots for drinks and small bites.
- Venture to Boxpark Shoreditch in London to feast on flavors from across the world at this quirky food hub.
From designer labels to vintage threads, Paris and London’s shopping scene will answer all your fashion prayers.
- Shop that chic Parisian style on the iconic Champs-Elysees, or discover the latest London trends on the world-famous Oxford Street.
- Plan a trip to the next Paris Fashion Week between September 23rd and October 1st.
- Enter the world of famous fashion designer Christian Dior at the V&A exhibition until September 1st.
Fly with United
Start your amazing journey to London and Paris with United by choosing from 20 daily non-stop flights from the US year-round. And your options don’t end there; United offers all kinds of different choices for customizing your trip to match both your wants and your wallet – from booking and how you’ll spend your time at the airport to seating, entertainment, and refreshments onboard.
Plus, if you’re a member of United MileagePlus®, you’ll earn award miles for flying and can use them on hotels, activities, everyday purchases, and more. At the end of the day, United is there to make sure your adventure is worry-free, seamlessly fun and totally you.
Hop across the Channel with Eurostar
High-speed train travel with Eurostar allows you to check off London and Paris on one single trip. It takes just 2 hours 16 minutes to whizz from city center to city center in comfort and style. So, you can enjoy a full English breakfast in London and be in Paris in time for a café lunch.