“Love Out Loud”
Join "Love Out Loud, a vibrant full-day festival at W Bangkok held on 3rd June 2022 and open for everyone.
Marriott celebrates Pride Month
To mark Pride Month in Bangkok, Marriott will host “Love Out Loud”, a vibrant full-day festival at W Bangkok on 3rd June 2022.
Entertaining, exhilarating and educational, this fabulous fiesta will start with a series of insightful panel discussions on key topics, including the LGBTQ+ landscape in Thailand and equality in the workplace. Hosted and moderated by Oat Montien, a prominent voice in the Thai LGBTQ+ community, and featuring a diverse panel of gay, lesbian and transgender speakers, as well as key figures from campaign groups and the business community, these sessions are sure to provoke conversation and raise awareness. Our invited panels include Bangkok Rainbow, GirlxGirl Thailand, Thai Transgender Alliance (ThaiTGA), TEAK -Trans Empowerment, Pride! At Work, SWING, Koko Kavindhra Tiamsai, Internal Communications, Diversity & Inclusion Senior Specialist, People Team at Foodpanda. Guests will also have the chance to enter a raffle, with the funds raised going to these selected charities.
Then in the evening, the fun starts with performances by Jai Sira , the famous Thai drag queen, and a live DJ set, before the roof is well and truly raised with the “Love Out Loud” pride party! The entire event will be colorful and creative, with catering by Marriott Bonvoy on Wheels featuring a series of food trolleys with rainbow-themed sweet and savory snacks.
For more information, please contact:
- Telephone: 02 344 4000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4:00PM: Doors open
- 4:45PM: Panel discussion – 𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗚𝗕𝗧𝗤𝗜𝗔+ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 by Oat Montien. Panelists:
- 5:30PM: Break time
- 5:45PM: Panel discussion – 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 by Oat Montien. Panelists:
- Pride At Work Thailand
- Swing Thailand
- Koko Kavindhra Tiamsai (Diversity & Inclusion Senior Specialist, People Team at Foodpanda)
- 7:30PM – 11:00PM: Mini concert, DJ entertainment, drag shows, fun and more