The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Since its opening, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort has had the honor to be your home away from home. As we prepare to welcome you once more, we are taking a number of steps to help ensure the comfort and care of our guests as well as our hosts. This ‘new normal’ may evolve and change over time to reflect government guidance and new societal expectations. What will never change, though, is our commitment to keeping hotel associates, guests and customers safe. This is our utmost priority.
Please note that as part of Marriott International, we recently launched our Global Cleanliness Council, including experts from the field of medicine and public health to supplement our reputation of cleanliness and hospitability we’ve built throughout our history. Additionally, we’ve developed 200+ cleaning protocols throughout each step of our guests’ journey and every physical space in the hotel. We continue to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following the latest guidance from these agencies as well as local health authorities.
As you prepare for your stay, we would like to share details of Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean and the additional measures we are taking to provide you with a safe and comfortable environment.
A Secluded Hideaway
Now, more than ever, we understand privacy is key. Our resort is located within the gated community of Punta Mita a luxurious, 1,500-acre resort and residential community that lies on a private spear-shaped peninsula surrounded on three sides by white sand beaches, Pacific Ocean waters and lush tropical flora.
Sequestered on 22 lush acres on a tranquil isthmus, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort provides guests with all the luxuries of a private, intimate hideaway where art and nature beautifully entwine.
The 120 exquisite guest rooms and suites are equipped with individual, private entrance allowing for social distancing from other guests. With captivating Pacific Ocean or garden views, each room offers a touch of rustic Provence combined with Mexican art and handcrafted furnishings.
The resort features six spacious infinity pools complemented with private beach areas to sunbathe and enjoy the tropical breeze.
Nestled between verdant rainforest and white-sand beaches on a private peninsula, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort overlooks the alluring waves of the Mexican Pacific. Explore the tropical beauty and rich marine life of this peaceful, private community complemented with Tennis Facilities, two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, jogging trails and an infinite marine life to enjoy exquisite outdoor adventures.
- Recreational Tails. Delight in the pleasure of exercising outdoors while enjoying Punta Mita’s diverse ecosystem including an array of unusual birds, butterflies, flora and trees. Either jogging or by bicicle, enjoy lush trails
- Tennis Center. Featuring five hard courts and five synthetic grass courts, all of which are illuminated for night play.
- Golf. Perfect your swing at one of Jack Nicklaus Signature designed golf courses with splendid ocean views.
- In-doorphines. Fitness equipment, such as yoga mat, weights, kettle bell, pilates balls, jumping robe, etc., are is available for you to exercise in the comfort of your own room.
- Pools & Beach. The pools are open for your enjoyment, our Hosts can assist you in finding a seating along the terraced pool area or arranging private cabana rental for your entire stay.
- Poolside Drinks & Dining. Service is available via Sea Breeze Restaurant, our Hosts will be delighted to be of assistance to order appetizers, entrees and cocktails.
When it comes to pleasing discriminating palettes, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers a variety of culinary options. Whether you prefer gourmet dining, authentic Mexican cuisine or plant-based alternatives, our Executive Chef has created a variety of recipes for your culinary delight.
- Private BBQ Under The Stars
Delight in a private steakhouse and seafood grill on the beach, and feel the privilege of owning your stretch of beach for a night. Majestically transformed by our culinary team, the beach is turned into a private dining room featuring an intimate ambience in which soft lighting and the sounds of the ocean make for live entertainment. Barefoot luxury at is best, we invite you to bask in the moonlight while creating enchanted memories.
- Moon, Sea And Fire
During your visit, bask in the sensual moonlight and partake in a private Full Moon Party. Let the mystic of the moon set the tone for an unforgettable night, as it invites you to lounge around an alluring bonfire, sip fresh tropical cocktails and savor a tantalizing menu of culinary refreshments. The Moonlight Fiesta is the ideal way to spend your beach nights in a blissful atmosphere where time seems to escape and sparkling stars invite you to believe you can almost touch the moon.
- Personalized Honor Bar.
In an effort to reduce single use items, the mini bar has been temporarily removed. You may select one of our pre-set menu alternatives upon arrival.
- Private Champagne Rituals.
The magic of our signature ritual can be reserved for private groups upon request
- Private Consultation.
If you follow a specific diet, Manuel Peruyero the resort’s Executive Chef is available for private consultations.
Reserve your culinary experience: email@example.com
Family Traditions at St. Regis offers engaging activities and thoughtful experiences tailored to younger guests and their families. This signature program gives travelers of all ages the opportunity to explore their destination and celebrate the art of play.
- Meals for Kids. No school for the kids? No worries. Little luminaries younger than 5 can explore the tasteful culinary variety of the resort at their pleasure, when accompanied by an adult. Whether your kids select their favorite snacks by the pool, enjoy wood-oven pizza’s at Sea Breeze restaurant or indulge in an ice cream treat, all food and beverage services are included. All kids’ menus offer tasty options for children to choose a healthy meal. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Nanny Services. Please inquire for the nanny services available in Punta Mita.
- Astor Library. As part of our Family Traditions at St. Regis, we are thrilled to share our Astor Library with families. We have a mobile library and your children are welcome to checkout some books during their stay
Clean Protocol –at a glance
Through the decades, we have come together as partners. Never has that been more important than now. Responding effectively to this new environment is a shared responsibility. We are laser-focused on providing our teams with the tools, training and resources that are necessary in this environment. Likewise, travelers must also take steps to protect everyone’s health: to avoid traveling if not well, practice good hand hygiene, and physical distancing in hightraffic areas throughout the hotel.
Local Authorities Protocol
- Temperature Screening. As per local authorities’ regulations, temperature screening is mandatory for all guests and hosts at entry points.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Guest use of personal face mask in mandatory when at public spaces.
- Luggage Cleanliness: As per local regulations, all luggage must be disinfected before entering the hotel and guest rooms.
- Shoe Sanitizer: All guest and hosts must use the shoe sanitizer stations before enter and/or exit the hotel.
- Social Distancing Practices. You will see signage throughout the hotel promoting physical distancing and encouraging guests to stand at least 6 feet apart.
- Hand Hygiene. Wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds, guests are invited to also use the sanitizer dispensers placed throughout the hotel
Marriott International Protocol
Deeper, More Frequent Cleaning
- Enhancing cleaning protocols to disinfect every space, ongoing and especially during peak usage
- Consistently and frequently disinfecting all high-touch items like elevator buttons and escalator handrails
- Hand sanitation stations added throughout the hotel, especially in high-traffic areas
Less Contact, More Connection
- Using mobile technology: Mobile Check-in and Mobile Guestroom Key via the Marriott Bonvoy™ app
- Enabling social and physical distancing practices: reducing allowable capacities in spaces, increasing distance between furniture, and managing queueing areas
- Deep cleaning each guest room between stays
- Removing nonessential high-touch items that can’t be disinfected, and providing disinfecting wipes in every guest room
- Limit in-stay housekeeping frequency to reduce contact during each stay
Nourishing The ‘New Normal’
- Replacing self-service buffets with a variety of ’grab and go’ contactless food + beverage options
- Redesigning food + beverage station set-ups to include protective barriers; removing non-essential items