Your welcome at Hotel Bristol, Warsaw
Even in times of social distancing, travel will always bring us closer. While embracing this new experience and keeping this travel spark alive together, your health and safety is paramount. Having that in mind, we are sharing an overview of the safety procedures.
Our commitment to clean
As we welcome you back to our hotel, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Get to know how Marriott Int. Cleanliness Council is redefining the cleaning and safety standards.
Welcome to our hotel
- Our guests are kindly requested to wear a face-covering & to maintain social distancing (2m).
- In all public spaces & high-traffic areas we are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed in the designated public areas.
- The hotel limousines are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- A limited number of guests are permitted in the elevators.
- Due to the latest restrictions, we can currently check in only travelers listed in the current Regulation by the Polish government. Guests are kindly requested to provide us with relevant documents upon their check-in.
The content on this website is based on the latest Regulation on the restrictions due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
In your room
- Housekeeping service is provided daily within individually specified hours / pre-agreed schedule.
- Complimentary masks & hand-sanitizers are available in each room upon arrival.
- One bathrobe and one pair of slippers are available in each room. Extra bathrobes or slippers will be delivered to your room upon request.
- We have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
For any assistance, our Concierge & Butler Team is available on call & via email – 24h per day.
T +48 22 55 11 000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Column Bar & Marconi Restaurant remain temporarily closed.
- Discover exquisite take away offer in Café Bristol open Mon–Fri 9:00 – 6:00 pm, Sat–Sun 9:00 – 8:00 pm
- Breakfast is served in the room or suite.
- In-room dining menu is available to all hotel guests from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Hygienic Safe Venue
Hotel Bristol, Warsaw has been officially certified as the Hygienic Safe Venue by the Polish Tourism Organization.
Discover reimagined events & meetings at
Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.
Planning a wedding with an open-air ceremony & live streaming in the heart of the city?
Our Sales Team will surely make your dream come true.
Inquiries & information T +48 22 55 11 000, email@example.com
- Bristol Spa is temporarily closed.
- Discover unrivaled offers of gift vouchers & exquisite skincare products by ESPA and GENTLEMEN’S TONIC
T +22 55 11 805